By Celebrity Detective Steve
Listing photo courtesy of Zillow
The home's listing status was changed to not for sale in February 2018.
The listing stated: "European Inspired, this gated sanctuary combines the highest succession of timeless contemporary design and the elegance of chateau nobility." The home has been on the market since July 2017.
Comedian Joe Rogan got his start in television entertainment in 1995 as Joe Garrelli on the sitcom NewsRadio, along side the late Phil Hartman. The series lasted until 1999. In 1997 Joe Rogan was hired by the Ultimate Fighting Championship to conduct post fight interviews. In 2001 Rogan began hosting the successful action game show Fear Factor, where contestants tried to out perform each other in a variety of daring challenges.
In early 2003, Joe Rogan proved that fear was not a factor when it came to purchasing high-end real estate. The versatile entertainer paid $2,232,500 for a home with a good chunk of land in Bell Canyon, California.
Joe Rogan's home in Bell Canyon, CA.
Joe Rogan is now busy these days with his Joe Rogan Experience podcast, and is also an octagon-side broadcast commentator for the UFC.
Please feel free to share this valuable article. Click on the button to copy the link URL from the text field then paste the URL (e.g. ctrl+v) wherever you wish to share it.
More: Celebrity Homes and Lifestyles
- Celebrity Chef Guy Fieri - Santa Rosa, California Click Here
- Rap Superstar Eminem - Rochester Hills, Michigan Click Here
- Legendary R&B Singer Diana Ross - Greenwich, Connecticut Click Here
- Youtube Star Stephen Sharer - Oakton, Virginia Click Here
- New Orleans Saints Quarterback Drew Brees - New orleans, Louisiana Click Here
- Judge Judy - Naples, Florida Click Here
- WWE Superstar and Actor John Cena - Land 'O Lakes, Florida Click Here
- Horror Fiction Novelist Stephen King - Casey Key, Florida Click Here
- American Idol Star Arthur Gunn - Wichita, Kansas Click Here
- Joe Rogan - Bell Canyon, California Click Here