By Celebrity Detective Steve
Joe Rogan has purchased a waterfront home in Austin, Texas. Virtual Globetrotting has online map links to Joe Rogan's confirmed new house in Austin.
The seller is Benjamin Wood of Benjamin Wood Design Consultation who purchased the home in 2015. The long-time owner of the home was Charlene Crump of Austin, founder of The Mary Lee Foundation, which describes itself as "Private, non-profit organization providing homes and specialized services to individuals with special needs."
It's still unknown how much Joe Rogan paid for the home, but it was listed on the market for $7,250,000 in 2015 before being purchased by Benjamin Wood.
Buying and SellingJoe Rogan is again trying to sell his Bell Canyon, CA home, this time for $3.2 million.
Joe Rogan's home in Bell Canyon, CA.
The home was previously on the market in 2017 and 2018 with an asking price of $3,095,000. The listing stated: "European Inspired, this gated sanctuary combines the highest succession of timeless contemporary design and the elegance of chateau nobility."
In early 2003, the versatile entertainer proved that fear was not a factor when it came to acquiring high-end real estate when he purchased the Bell Canyon home for $2,232,500. Built in 1978 and set on just over an acre, the home has five bedrooms, five full bathrooms and a half, swimming pool, two fire places, and 7,573 square feet. Bell Canyon is a private, gated community of 800 estate homes located a few miles north of Calabasas.
Joe Rogan got his start in television entertainment in 1995 as Joe Garrelli on the sitcom NewsRadio, along side the late Phil Hartman. The series lasted until 1999. In 1997 he was hired by the Ultimate Fighting Championship to conduct post-fight interviews which he still does as well as being a broadcast announcer for the company. In 2001 Rogan began hosting the successful action game show Fear Factor, where contestants tried to out perform each other in a variety of daring challenges.
Joe Rogan is now busy these days with his Joe Rogan Experience podcast, and is also an octagon-side broadcast commentator for the UFC.
Please feel free to share this valuable article. Click on the button to copy the link URL from the text field then paste the URL (e.g. ctrl+v) wherever you wish to share it.
More: Celebrity Homes and Lifestyles
- Celebrity Chef Guy Fieri - Santa Rosa, California Click Here
- Rap Superstar Eminem - Rochester Hills, Michigan Click Here
- Legendary R&B Singer Diana Ross - Greenwich, Connecticut Click Here
- Youtube Star Stephen Sharer - Oakton, Virginia Click Here
- New Orleans Saints Quarterback Drew Brees - New orleans, Louisiana Click Here
- Judge Judy - Naples, Florida Click Here
- Tennis Greats Venus & Serena Williams - Jupiter, Florida and Palm Beach Gardens, Florida Click Here
- WWE Superstar and Actor John Cena - Land 'O Lakes, Florida Click Here
- Horror Fiction Novelist Stephen King - Casey Key, Florida Click Here
- Joe Rogan - Austin, Texas and Bell Canyon, California Click Here
I know that I can eat anything I want and still lose or maintain my weight. It's about portions and balance.Here you will find links to exclusive Celebrity Detective articles about fitness and food.
- Celebrity Chefs Share Tuna Salad Recipes
- Celebrities Who Eat Grilled Salmon
- Nutrition Break Down of Arnold's Egg Protein Shake
- Fitness Inspiration: High Detail Picture Slideshow of the Always Lean and Fit Emma Chamberlain