Published By Celebrity Detective Steve
Major League Baseball pitcher Jake Peavy spent his entire career with the San Diego Padres before being traded to the Chicago White Sox in 2009. While with the Padres, Jake Peavy was selected to the All-Star Game in 2005 and 2007 and also won the coveted Cy Young Award in 2007.
In July of 2008, roughly half way through what would be his last season with the Padres, Jake Peavy purchased a home in the Santaluz development of the Black Mountain Ranch community of San Diego, California. Peavy paid $3.5 million for the newly constructed home with five bedrooms, six bathrooms and almost 9,300 square feet. The home includes three courtyards with fountains, swimming pool, jacuzzi, separate barbeque area with outdoor living room and fireplace, and a guest suite.
Jake Peavy's house in San Diego.
The home had an original asking price of $3,695,000. Black Mountain Ranch consists of two separate housing developments: Santaluz and Del Sur.
If you want some great tips on how to collect celebrity contact information check out my new celebrity addresses page: Click Here.
More: Most Popular Celebrity Homes and Lifestyles
- Bill Burr - Los Angeles, California
- Brian Williams - New Canaan, Connecticut
- Eminem - Rochester Hills, Michigan
- Diana Ross - Greenwich, Connecticut
- Stephen Sharer - Oakton, Virginia
- Drew Brees - New Orleans, Louisiana
- Judge Judy - Naples, Florida
- John Cena - Land 'O Lakes, Florida
- Stephen King - Casey Key, Florida
- Gladys Knight - Fairview, North Carolina
- Carrot Top - Las Vegas and Winter Park, Florida
- Dave Bautista - Tampa, Florida