By Celebrity Detective Steve
In September of 2005 Glenn Danzig purchased a home in Los Angeles once owned by Lucille Ball, for $1,515,000. Built in 1939 and located in Cheviot Hills section, the home has three bedrooms, two bathrooms, brick hardscape, waterwheel in the front yard, Brazilian teak hardwood floors, gourmet kitchen, swimming pool, 1,444 square feet, and overlooks Cheviot Hills Golf Course.
Glenn Danzig's house Los Angeles, California was once owned by Lucille Ball.
The home was designed by Hollywood set and costume designer Ira Stewart. Cheviot Hills was named after the range of rolling hills that straddle the border of England and Scotland. Cheviot Hills has been home to many celebrities such as Stan Laurel, Buster Keaton, Phil Silvers, Agnes Moorehead and Jack Paar. Recent celebrity residents have included Michelle Phillips, author Ray Bradbury and former Governor Pete Wilson.
More: Celebrity Homes and Lifestyles
- Celebrity Chef Guy Fieri - Santa Rosa, California Click Here
- Rap Superstar Eminem - Rochester Hills, Michigan Click Here
- Legendary R&B Singer Diana Ross - Greenwich, Connecticut Click Here
- Youtube Star Stephen Sharer - Oakton, Virginia Click Here
- New Orleans Saints Quarterback Drew Brees - New orleans, Louisiana Click Here
- Judge Judy - Naples, Florida Click Here
- WWE Superstar and Actor John Cena - Land 'O Lakes, Florida Click Here
- Horror Fiction Novelist Stephen King - Casey Key, Florida Click Here
- American Idol Star Arthur Gunn - Wichita, Kansas Click Here
- Joe Rogan - Bell Canyon, California Click Here
I know that I can eat anything I want and still lose or maintain my weight. It's about portions and balance.Here you will find links to exclusive Celebrity Detective articles about fitness and food.
- Celebrity Chefs Share Tuna Salad Recipes
- Celebrities Who Eat Grilled Salmon
- Nutrition Break Down of Arnold's Egg Protein Shake
- Fitness Inspiration: High Detail Picture Slideshow of the Always Lean and Fit Emma Chamberlain