Glenn Danzig house profile Los Angeles, California home pictures, facts
Published By Celebrity Detective Steve
Glenn Danzig started the rock band The Misfits in the late-70's. In 1993 Glenn Danzig achieved mainstream success as the result of the video for the song "Mother" - a song that his band Danzig originally recorded in 1988.
In September of 2005 Glenn Danzig purchased a home in Los Angeles once owned by Lucille Ball, for $1,515,000. Built in 1939 and located in Cheviot Hills section, the home has three bedrooms, two bathrooms, brick hardscape, waterwheel in the front yard, Brazilian teak hardwood floors, gourmet kitchen, swimming pool, 1,444 square feet, and overlooks Cheviot Hills Golf Course.
Glenn Danzig's house Los Angeles, California was once owned by Lucille Ball.
The home was designed by Hollywood set and costume designer Ira Stewart. Cheviot Hills was named after the range of rolling hills that straddle the border of England and Scotland. Cheviot Hills has been home to many celebrities such as Stan Laurel, Buster Keaton, Phil Silvers, Agnes Moorehead and Jack Paar. Recent celebrity residents have included Michelle Phillips, author Ray Bradbury and former Governor Pete Wilson.
If you want some great tips on how to collect celebrity contact information check out my new celebrity addresses page: Click Here.
More: Most Popular Celebrity Homes and Lifestyles
- Bill Burr - Los Angeles, California
- Brian Williams - New Canaan, Connecticut
- Eminem - Rochester Hills, Michigan
- Diana Ross - Greenwich, Connecticut
- Stephen Sharer - Oakton, Virginia
- Drew Brees - New Orleans, Louisiana
- Judge Judy - Naples, Florida
- John Cena - Land 'O Lakes, Florida
- Stephen King - Casey Key, Florida
- Gladys Knight - Fairview, North Carolina
- Carrot Top - Las Vegas and Winter Park, Florida
- Dave Bautista - Tampa, Florida