Published By Celebrity Detective Steve
In March of 2010 after six seasons with the Houston Texans, former NFL cornerback Dunta Robinson signed a six-year, $57 million contract with the Atlanta Falcons, with $22.5 million in guaranteed money. In August of 2010 Dunta Robinson paid $650,000 for a brick home set on an acre in Duluth, Georgia's celebrity-saturated Sugarloaf Country Club. Built in 2006, the home has five bedrooms, a fireside sitting room and private balcony in the master suite, four bathrooms, library with coffered ceiling, and 5,036 square feet.
Dunta Robinson's house in Duluth, Georgia.
The home had an orginal asking price of $729,900 when it first went on the market in May of 2010 and was listed at $660,000 just prior to the sale.
Despite the Georgia home purchase, Dunta Robinson is still holding on to a six-bed, five-bath, 6842 square feet home in Missouri City, Texas that he's owned since 2004 while an NFL rookie with the Texans.
If you want some great tips on how to collect celebrity contact information check out my new celebrity addresses page: Click Here.
More: Most Popular Celebrity Homes and Lifestyles
- Bill Burr - Los Angeles, California
- Brian Williams - New Canaan, Connecticut
- Eminem - Rochester Hills, Michigan
- Diana Ross - Greenwich, Connecticut
- Stephen Sharer - Oakton, Virginia
- Drew Brees - New Orleans, Louisiana
- Judge Judy - Naples, Florida
- John Cena - Land 'O Lakes, Florida
- Stephen King - Casey Key, Florida
- Gladys Knight - Fairview, North Carolina
- Carrot Top - Las Vegas and Winter Park, Florida
- Dave Bautista - Tampa, Florida