By Celebrity Detective Steve
Dr. Laura Schlessinger has been offering her unique style of relationship advice for over three decades. Dr. Laura began offering her non-sugar coated advice on domestic discourse on various small radio stations in the late 1970's. Dr. Laura's The Dr. Laura Show, which she broadcasts from her home in Santa Barbara, California, is now carried on hundreds of stations nationwide.
Dr. Laura purchased her lavish Santa Barbara, California home with ocean views in July of 2005 for $6,137,500. Built in 1982 and set on just under four acres, Dr. Laura's home has nine bedrooms, nine bathrooms, six fireplaces, tennis court, swimming pool & spa, study, guest apartment, and 8,788 square feet.
Pictures of Dr. Laura's home in Santa Barbara, California. Dr. Laura and her call screener are pictured lower left.
This home is actually Dr. Laura's second Santa Barbara home purchase. In 2003 Dr. Laura purchased a four bedroom home on Alisa Lane. The home also offers two fireplaces, swimming pool, 5,933 square feet, and has an approximate value of $5 million. Dr. Laura sold the home in September of 2007.
Dr. Laura had lived in Hidden Hills, California for several years before moving Santa Barbara in 2003. Dr. Laura purchased the Hidden Hills home in the Ashley Ridge section in 1996 and sold the home in March of 2004 for $6,000,000.
Dr. Laura's former home in Hidden Hills, California.
More: Celebrity Homes and Lifestyles
- Celebrity Chef Guy Fieri - Santa Rosa, California Click Here
- Rap Superstar Eminem - Rochester Hills, Michigan Click Here
- Legendary R&B Singer Diana Ross - Greenwich, Connecticut Click Here
- Youtube Star Stephen Sharer - Oakton, Virginia Click Here
- New Orleans Saints Quarterback Drew Brees - New orleans, Louisiana Click Here
- Judge Judy - Naples, Florida Click Here
- WWE Superstar and Actor John Cena - Land 'O Lakes, Florida Click Here
- Horror Fiction Novelist Stephen King - Casey Key, Florida Click Here
- American Idol Star Arthur Gunn - Wichita, Kansas Click Here
- Joe Rogan - Bell Canyon, California Click Here
I know that I can eat anything I want and still lose or maintain my weight. It's about portions and balance.Here you will find links to exclusive Celebrity Detective articles about fitness and food.
- Celebrity Chefs Share Tuna Salad Recipes
- Celebrities Who Eat Grilled Salmon
- Nutrition Break Down of Arnold's Egg Protein Shake
- Fitness Inspiration: High Detail Picture Slideshow of the Always Lean and Fit Emma Chamberlain