By Celebrity Detective Steve
In July of 2005, Donda West paid $1,649,000 for a home in Playa Del Rey, California. Built in 1955, the home has four bedrooms, three bathrooms, and 2,009 square feet.
Former home of Dr. Donda West, mother of Kanye West, located in Playa Del Rey, California.
The home also offers views of the ocean.
On November 10, 2007 Donda West died as a result of complications from cosmetic surgery. The funeral for Donda West was held in Oklahoma City on November 20, 2007. Two days later at The O2 in London, Kanye performed "Hey Mama" and a cover of Journey's "Don't Stop Believing" in honor of his mother.
More: Celebrity Homes and Lifestyles
- Celebrity Chef Guy Fieri - Santa Rosa, California Click Here
- Rap Superstar Eminem - Rochester Hills, Michigan Click Here
- Legendary R&B Singer Diana Ross - Greenwich, Connecticut Click Here
- Youtube Star Stephen Sharer - Oakton, Virginia Click Here
- New Orleans Saints Quarterback Drew Brees - New orleans, Louisiana Click Here
- Judge Judy - Naples, Florida Click Here
- WWE Superstar and Actor John Cena - Land 'O Lakes, Florida Click Here
- Horror Fiction Novelist Stephen King - Casey Key, Florida Click Here
- American Idol Star Arthur Gunn - Wichita, Kansas Click Here
- Joe Rogan - Bell Canyon, California Click Here
I know that I can eat anything I want and still lose or maintain my weight. It's about portions and balance.Here you will find links to exclusive Celebrity Detective articles about fitness and food.
- Celebrity Chefs Share Tuna Salad Recipes
- Celebrities Who Eat Grilled Salmon
- Nutrition Break Down of Arnold's Egg Protein Shake
- Fitness Inspiration: High Detail Picture Slideshow of the Always Lean and Fit Emma Chamberlain