Published By Celebrity Detective Steve
6-foot-7, 304-pound defensive lineman Chris Canty was drafted by the Dallas Cowboys in the 4th round of the 2005 NFL Draft. In March of 2009 Chris Canty signed a six-year, $42 million contract with the New York Giants. In May of the same year Chris Canty purchased a 10,000+ square foot mansion in Alpine, New Jersey. Set on just under an acre, Canty paid $4.9 million for the new built home which includes five bedrooms, five bathrooms, two-story foyer, three-car garage, gourmet kitchen, five fireplaces, wet bar, home theater, cherry wood library, rec. room, elevator, wine cellar, and a custom built bar.
Chris Canty's house in Alpine, New Jersey.
Chris Canty was born in Bronx, New York and was a defensive lineman for the University of Virginia before turning pro. Chris Canty was also an all-conference honoree for the UVA basketball team. Canty's father was a three-time all-conference player at Claflin University and his mother played basketball in high school.
If you want some great tips on how to collect celebrity contact information check out my new celebrity addresses page: Click Here.
More: Most Popular Celebrity Homes and Lifestyles
- Bill Burr - Los Angeles, California
- Brian Williams - New Canaan, Connecticut
- Eminem - Rochester Hills, Michigan
- Diana Ross - Greenwich, Connecticut
- Stephen Sharer - Oakton, Virginia
- Drew Brees - New Orleans, Louisiana
- Judge Judy - Naples, Florida
- John Cena - Land 'O Lakes, Florida
- Stephen King - Casey Key, Florida
- Gladys Knight - Fairview, North Carolina
- Carrot Top - Las Vegas and Winter Park, Florida
- Dave Bautista - Tampa, Florida