Published By Celebrity Detective Steve
In May 2011 Denver Broncos safety Brian Dawkins sold his Orlando, Florida mansion to another NFL star - Green Bay Packers cornerback Charles Woodson. Originally listed for $4.6 million, Woodson paid $3,675,000 for the 8,795 square foot home set on just over three acres.
Charles Woodson's house in Orlando, Florida.
Brian Dawkins purchased the land in 2003 then had the home constructed on the property in 2004. The home has five bedrooms, six full bathrooms and two half and includes a game room, and an exercise room. In 2006 Dawkins had a swimming pool installed and a full court basketball court a year later.
If you want some great tips on how to collect celebrity contact information check out my new celebrity addresses page: Click Here.
More: Most Popular Celebrity Homes and Lifestyles
- Bill Burr - Los Angeles, California
- Brian Williams - New Canaan, Connecticut
- Eminem - Rochester Hills, Michigan
- Diana Ross - Greenwich, Connecticut
- Stephen Sharer - Oakton, Virginia
- Drew Brees - New Orleans, Louisiana
- Judge Judy - Naples, Florida
- John Cena - Land 'O Lakes, Florida
- Stephen King - Casey Key, Florida
- Gladys Knight - Fairview, North Carolina
- Carrot Top - Las Vegas and Winter Park, Florida
- Dave Bautista - Tampa, Florida