By Celebrity Detective Steve
Cat Deeley's house in Los Angeles, CA.
The home was first listed in April 2006 for $2,775,000.
Cat Deeley has been the host of the American version of the dance competition show So You Think You Can Dance, since the show's second season in 2006. The success of SYTYCD prompted her to look for a permanent home in the U.S. later that year. She is now also the presenter for the UK television talent contest Sing: Ultimate A Cappella.
Cat Deeley will celebrate her 43rd birthday on October 23, 2019 (Wednesday).
More: Celebrity Homes and Lifestyles
- Celebrity Chef Guy Fieri - Santa Rosa, California Click Here
- Rap Superstar Eminem - Rochester Hills, Michigan Click Here
- Legendary R&B Singer Diana Ross - Greenwich, Connecticut Click Here
- Youtube Star Stephen Sharer - Oakton, Virginia Click Here
- New Orleans Saints Quarterback Drew Brees - New orleans, Louisiana Click Here
- Judge Judy - Naples, Florida Click Here
- WWE Superstar and Actor John Cena - Land 'O Lakes, Florida Click Here
- Horror Fiction Novelist Stephen King - Casey Key, Florida Click Here
- American Idol Star Arthur Gunn - Wichita, Kansas Click Here
- Joe Rogan - Bell Canyon, California Click Here