Published By Celebrity Detective Steve
In December 2011, Arizona Cardinals quarterback Carson Palmer purchased this spectacular private retreat on the summit of Grizzly Peak in Oakland, California. Built in 1992 on just under five acres, the 3,900 square-foot home has four bedrooms, four full baths and one half, four-car garage, exercise room, and a three-hole putting green among many other amenities. The star QB can also watch the sunrise over Mt. Diablo and enjoy panoramic sunsets over the South Bay and the San Mateo bridge, downtown Oakland, Lake Merritt's necklace of lights, the lights of San Francisco, the Bay Bridge, Mount Tamalpais, and the Golden Gate Bridge.
Carson Palmer's house in Oakland, CA.
The home was placed on the market in October of 2011 for $3,850,000 before selling in December for an undisclosed amount.
Carson Palmer played for the Cincinnati Bengals from 2003-2010 where he was selected to the Pro Bowl in 2005 and 2006. When Carson Palmer joined the Raiders he restructured his contract to pay him $2.5 million for his first season, saving the team about $9 million. Palmer will make $12.5 million, $14 million and $15 million over the next three seasons.
If you want some great tips on how to collect celebrity contact information check out my new celebrity addresses page: Click Here.
More: Most Popular Celebrity Homes and Lifestyles
- Bill Burr - Los Angeles, California
- Brian Williams - New Canaan, Connecticut
- Eminem - Rochester Hills, Michigan
- Diana Ross - Greenwich, Connecticut
- Stephen Sharer - Oakton, Virginia
- Drew Brees - New Orleans, Louisiana
- Judge Judy - Naples, Florida
- John Cena - Land 'O Lakes, Florida
- Stephen King - Casey Key, Florida
- Gladys Knight - Fairview, North Carolina
- Carrot Top - Las Vegas and Winter Park, Florida
- Dave Bautista - Tampa, Florida