Published By Celebrity Detective Steve
Carl Nicks is reacting the way you would expect any professional athlete who just signed $47.5 million contract: spend some of it on luxury real estate. The new Tampa Bay Buc has paid $2,650,000 for a 10,955 square-foot waterfront home in the Dolce Vita community of Odessa, Florida. The massive custom-built home has seven bedrooms, nine full bathrooms and a half, and offers a theater, game room, sweeping staircase, coffee bar, garden tub, three-story elevator, and panoramic views of Lake Keystone.
Carl Nicks' house in Odessa, FL.
The home was built in 2005 and listed at $2,799,000 prior to the sale.
As for now the two-time Pro Bowl selectee is hanging on to this four-bed, three-bath, 2,946 square-foot home in New Orleans that he purchased in 2008 for $353,500 while playing for the New Orleans Saints.
Carl Nicks' house in New Orleans.
If you want some great tips on how to collect celebrity contact information check out my new celebrity addresses page: Click Here.
More: Most Popular Celebrity Homes and Lifestyles
- Bill Burr - Los Angeles, California
- Brian Williams - New Canaan, Connecticut
- Eminem - Rochester Hills, Michigan
- Diana Ross - Greenwich, Connecticut
- Stephen Sharer - Oakton, Virginia
- Drew Brees - New Orleans, Louisiana
- Judge Judy - Naples, Florida
- John Cena - Land 'O Lakes, Florida
- Stephen King - Casey Key, Florida
- Gladys Knight - Fairview, North Carolina
- Carrot Top - Las Vegas and Winter Park, Florida
- Dave Bautista - Tampa, Florida