By Celebrity Detective Steve
In early June of 2010 Chicago White Sox All-Star closing pitcher Bobby Jenks took some time to shop for a home while healing up from injuries. Jenks settled on a massive 10,384 square foot home in Mesa, Arizona which he purchased for $2,225,000. The home has six bedrooms, seven bathrooms, and includes a theater/game room, two-story library, swimming pool with a rock waterfall and a slide, gas fire pit, and a barbeque with a serving bar.
Bobby Jenks' house in Mesa, AZ. Jenks purchased the
massive home in early June of 2010 for $2,225,000.
The home was built in 2003 and is located in the Rosewood Estates subdivision. Mesa is part of the Phoenix metropolitan area and is near Glendale, AZ where the White Sox and Los Angeles Dodgers have their Spring Training home at Camelback Ranch. Jenks played on the 2005 White Sox World Series championship team and pitched five innings total, and made the final pitch of the series.
Bobby Jenks also owns a home in Hinsdale, Illinois which he shares with his wife Adele and four children.
If you want some great tips on how to collect celebrity contact information check out my new celebrity addresses page: Click Here.
More: Most Popular Celebrity Homes and Lifestyles
- Logan Paul and Jake Paul - Before the Fame & Fortune
- Rap Superstar Eminem - Rochester Hills, Michigan
- Legendary R&B Singer Diana Ross - Greenwich, Connecticut
- YouTube Star Stephen Sharer Oakton, Virginia
- Retired New Orleans Saints Quarterback Drew Brees - New Orleans, Louisiana
- Judge Judy - Naples, Florida
- WWE Superstar and Actor John Cena - Land 'O Lakes, Florida
- Horror Fiction Novelist Stephen King - Casey Key, Florida
- Gladys Knight - Fairview, North Carolina
- Dave Bautista- Tampa, Florida
Here you will find links to exclusive Celebrity Detective articles about fitness and food.
- Celebrity Chefs Share Tuna Salad Recipes
- Celebrities Who Eat Grilled Salmon
- Nutrition Break Down of Arnold's Egg Protein Shake
- Fitness Inspiration: High Detail Picture Slideshow of the Always Lean and Fit Emma Chamberlain