By Celebrity Detective Steve
Update: The home is currently off the market/not for sale
Petite yet powerful vocalist Ariana Grande's childhood house in Boca Raton, Florida is for sale. Ariana's mother Joan Grande is hoping to get $2,399,000 for the home located in the Patch Reef Estates subdivision. The robust 7,590 square-foot home has five bedrooms, seven bathrooms and includes many high-end amenities such as a home theatre, sound proof music studio, observatory with a telescope, a brick paver driveway that Joan Grande had installed in 2009, and a picturesque swimming pool & spa area with a gazebo.
Ariana Grande's childhood home in Boca Raton, Florida is for sale for $2,399,000.
Additional pictures are now located here: http://www.celebritydetective.com/ariana-grande-childhood-home-pictures.html (link opens in a new tab).
Property records show that Ariana's mother Joan purchased the home at 4605 NW 24th Ave. in Boca Raton in June, 2004 for $1,625,000, roughly two weeks before Ariana's 11th birthday. This was Ariana's full-time residence for four years before she left for New York City to pursue a career in the performing arts where she played the role of Charlotte in the musical 13 on Broadway.
This home however is just one of three childhood homes where the "Break Free" singer has resided. Property records reveal that Ariana Grande's first home at 2561 NW 59th St in Boca Raton's Vintage Estates subdivision was purchased in February 1993 for $714,200. Because Ariana was born in June 1993 a little arithmetic shows that the purchase took place while her mom was pregnant with her. This would be her home for almost six years. Ariana's mother Joan and father Edward Butera, sold the 5,307 square-foot home in September 1998 for $763,900.
Ariana Grande's first childhood home in Boca Raton, Florida.
A few months after selling the Vintage Estates home, in February 1999 Joan and Edward purchased a 4,451 square-foot waterfront home on one acre at 17813 Fieldbrook Circle in Boca Raton's Fieldbrook Estates subdivision for $570,000. The couple sold the home for $1.2 million in June 2004.
Ariana Grande's second childhood home in Boca Raton, Florida.
Ariana now lives in Los Angleles. Joan Grande is the CEO of Hose-McCann CommunicationsHose-McCann Communications which is a supplier of Sound-Powered telephones and shipboard marine telecommunications. Edward Butera is a graphic designer. On June 26, 2019 (Wednesday) Ariana will celebrate her 26th birthday.
Please feel free to share this valuable link. Click on the button to copy the link URL from the text field then paste the URL (e.g. ctrl+v) wherever you wish to share it.
Don't Miss This:
Large HD Pics. Ariana Grande performing at the "One Love Manchester" concert on Sunday, June 4, 2017
More: Celebrity Homes and Lifestyles
- Celebrity Chef Guy Fieri - Santa Rosa, California Click Here
- Rap Superstar Eminem - Rochester Hills, Michigan Click Here
- Legendary R&B Singer Diana Ross - Greenwich, Connecticut Click Here
- Youtube Star Stephen Sharer - Oakton, Virginia Click Here
- New Orleans Saints Quarterback Drew Brees - New orleans, Louisiana Click Here
- Judge Judy - Naples, Florida Click Here
- WWE Superstar and Actor John Cena - Land 'O Lakes, Florida Click Here
- Horror Fiction Novelist Stephen King - Casey Key, Florida Click Here
- American Idol Star Arthur Gunn - Wichita, Kansas Click Here
- Joe Rogan - Bell Canyon, California Click Here
I know that I can eat anything I want and still lose or maintain my weight. It's about portions and balance.Here you will find links to exclusive Celebrity Detective articles about fitness and food.
- Celebrity Chefs Share Tuna Salad Recipes
- Celebrities Who Eat Grilled Salmon
- Nutrition Break Down of Arnold's Egg Protein Shake
- Fitness Inspiration: High Detail Picture Slideshow of the Always Lean and Fit Emma Chamberlain