Antonio Brown's house in Gibsonia, Pennsylvania
Published By Celebrity Detective Steve
Antonio Brown jumps to avoid a tackle from the
Cleveland Browns' punter on September 7, 2014.
NFL star Antonio Brown of the Pittsburgh Steelers has purchased a home in Gibsonia, Pennsylvania. Built in 2014, the two-time Pro Bowl wide receiver and punt returner paid $1,910,000 for the five-bedroom, seven-bath 6,072 square-feet brick neoclassical style home set on three acres.
Antonio Brown's house in Gibsonia, Pennsylvania.
The community of Gibsonia is located north of Pittsburgh in Richland Township.
Born and raised in Miami, Florida, Antonio Brown was selected by the Pittsburgh Steelers as the 195th overall pick of the 2010 NFL Draft.
During a punt return against the Cleveland Browns on the first game of the 2014 season, Brown famously attempted to jump over the Cleveland Browns' punter who was positioned to tackle him but ended up kicking him in the shoulder/neck area on the way down and avoided the tackle.
If you want some great tips on how to collect celebrity contact information check out my new celebrity addresses page: Click Here.
More: Most Popular Celebrity Homes and Lifestyles
- Bill Burr - Los Angeles, California
- Brian Williams - New Canaan, Connecticut
- Eminem - Rochester Hills, Michigan
- Diana Ross - Greenwich, Connecticut
- Stephen Sharer - Oakton, Virginia
- Drew Brees - New Orleans, Louisiana
- Judge Judy - Naples, Florida
- John Cena - Land 'O Lakes, Florida
- Stephen King - Casey Key, Florida
- Gladys Knight - Fairview, North Carolina
- Carrot Top - Las Vegas and Winter Park, Florida
- Dave Bautista - Tampa, Florida