By Celebrity Detective Steve
Anita Baker got the attention of the music world in 1986 with the release of her album Rapture which included the Grammy Award winning song "Sweet Love". To date Rapture has sold nearly eight million copies worldwide. Before the fame Anita Baker sang in church then became the lead vocalist in the Detroit-based soul band known as Chapter 8, in 1975. In April 1993 the R&B/soul jazz songstress purchased a waterfront brick home in near Detroit in the small town of Grosse Pointe, Michigan where she still resides. Built in 1987 on the shore of Lake St. Clair, Anita Baker's home has 7324 square feet, and includes a three-car garage.
Anita Baker's house in Grosse Pointe, Michigan.
Some of Anita Baker's other major hits include: "Giving You the Best That I Got", "Caught Up in the Rapture", "No One in the World", and "Just Because".
More: Celebrity Homes and Lifestyles
- Celebrity Chef Guy Fieri - Santa Rosa, California Click Here
- Rap Superstar Eminem - Rochester Hills, Michigan Click Here
- Legendary R&B Singer Diana Ross - Greenwich, Connecticut Click Here
- Youtube Star Stephen Sharer - Oakton, Virginia Click Here
- New Orleans Saints Quarterback Drew Brees - New orleans, Louisiana Click Here
- Judge Judy - Naples, Florida Click Here
- WWE Superstar and Actor John Cena - Land 'O Lakes, Florida Click Here
- Horror Fiction Novelist Stephen King - Casey Key, Florida Click Here
- American Idol Star Arthur Gunn - Wichita, Kansas Click Here
- Joe Rogan - Bell Canyon, California Click Here
Very Important COVID-19 Health Information
Did you know that studies are now revealing a connection between the coronavirus (COVID-19) severity with lack of vitmain D? In countries with high COVID-19 death rates such as Italy, Spain, and the UK, patients were found to have lower levels of vitmain D than countries with lower death rates. Although researchers of course cannot yet claim proof that vitmain D is effective against COVID-19, they have used these encouraging words: "there is strong circumstantial evidence of associations between vitamin D and the severity of COVID-19".
The way I feel about this is that because it is already an established fact that vitmain D helps strengthen the immune system, it stands to reason that it would be effective against a virus that exploits weakened immune systems, such as COVID-19. Beyond the immune system, vitamin D also aids in bone strength and contributes to heart health.
You can browse, search for and select from a huge assortment of important health and beauty products such as vitamins, skin & hair care, protein powder, immune boosting supplements, etc. at Amazon - Link
Best Wishes and Stay Healthy!
By Celebrity Detective Steve
Home | Athlete Houses | Music Houses |
Actors Houses | Athlete Addresses |
Music Addresses | Celebrity Health | Celebrity Fitness Inspiration |
Actors Addresses | Celebrity Contact Directories | More |