Published By Celebrity Detective Steve
Andre Iguodala joined the NBA's Philadelphia 76ers as the 9th overall in the 2004 NBA Draft. Following Allen Iverson's trade to the Denver Nuggets in January of 2007, Andre Iguodala elevated his game and became the team leader - averaging of 18.2 points, 5.7 rebounds, 5.7 assists, and 2 steals per game for the season.
Just before the start of his rookie season, Andre Iguodala purchased a home in West Conshohocken, Pennsylvania for $600,000. Built in 2000, the colonial-style home includes four bedrooms, three bathrooms, and has 3,347 square feet.
Andre Iguodala's house in West Conshohocken, PA.
In September of 2008 - a few weeks after signing a reported six-year, $80 million contract - Andre Iguodala purchased an even larger and pricier home on the west coast. Andre Iguodala paid $1,050,000 for a Mediterranean-style home in Sherman Oaks, California which offers five bedrooms, five bathrooms, loft, two fireplaces, dark wood floors, travertine floors, balconies, and arched doorways. The home was built in 2008 and has 3,972 square feet.
Andre Iguodala's house in Sherman Oaks, CA.
If you want some great tips on how to collect celebrity contact information check out my new celebrity addresses page: Click Here.
More: Most Popular Celebrity Homes and Lifestyles
- Bill Burr - Los Angeles, California
- Brian Williams - New Canaan, Connecticut
- Eminem - Rochester Hills, Michigan
- Diana Ross - Greenwich, Connecticut
- Stephen Sharer - Oakton, Virginia
- Drew Brees - New Orleans, Louisiana
- Judge Judy - Naples, Florida
- John Cena - Land 'O Lakes, Florida
- Stephen King - Casey Key, Florida
- Gladys Knight - Fairview, North Carolina
- Carrot Top - Las Vegas and Winter Park, Florida
- Dave Bautista - Tampa, Florida