Published By Celebrity Detective Steve
Update: Alex Bogomolov sold this home in September 2015 for $311,000.
Before making it to the third round of Wimbledon in 2011, recently reitred Moscow Russia-born professional tennis player Alex Bogomolov, Jr. was probably best known as Anna Kournikova's former hitting partner. Just twelve days after his 2011 Wimbledon exit Bogomolov, Jr. celebrated his impressive play with the purchase of a home in Boca Raton, Florida. Located in the Hillsboro Country Club community, Bogomolov, Jr. paid $239,000 for the three-bedroom, two-bath home with a swimming pool and 1,877 square feet.
Alex Bogomolov, Jr.'s house in Boca Raton, FL.
Alex Bogomolov, Jr. shares the home with his girlfriend Luana Brasileiro and their son.
Later in 2011 Alex Bogomolov, Jr. continued his winning ways by making it to third round of another Grand Slam, the US Open.
If you want some great tips on how to collect celebrity contact information check out my new celebrity addresses page: Click Here.
More: Most Popular Celebrity Homes and Lifestyles
- Bill Burr - Los Angeles, California
- Brian Williams - New Canaan, Connecticut
- Eminem - Rochester Hills, Michigan
- Diana Ross - Greenwich, Connecticut
- Stephen Sharer - Oakton, Virginia
- Drew Brees - New Orleans, Louisiana
- Judge Judy - Naples, Florida
- John Cena - Land 'O Lakes, Florida
- Stephen King - Casey Key, Florida
- Gladys Knight - Fairview, North Carolina
- Carrot Top - Las Vegas and Winter Park, Florida
- Dave Bautista - Tampa, Florida