Published By Celebrity Detective Steve
Following his retirement in 1996, six-time MLB All-Star and Garden Grove, California native Alan Trammell moved back to Southern California and currently resides in San Diego. In May 2010 Tram purchased a four-bed, four-bath, 2,447 square foot English Tudor style home for $1,010,000. Built in 1953 and located just a few hundred feet from Sail Bay, the home includes two fireplaces, maids quarters, den, skylight, balcony, plus a man-made backyard waterfall.
Alan Trammell's house in San Diego, California.
Alan Trammell owned a four-bed, four-bath, 3,400 square foot ranch style home in nearby La Jolla before moving to San Diego. Trammell sold the La Jolla home for $2,850,000 in April 2010.
Some of Alan Trammell's career highlights include being selected to the All-Star game six times, four Gold Glove Awards, and being a member of the 1984 Detroit Tigers World Series championship team where he was also the series MVP.
If you want some great tips on how to collect celebrity contact information check out my new celebrity addresses page: Click Here.
More: Most Popular Celebrity Homes and Lifestyles
- Bill Burr - Los Angeles, California
- Brian Williams - New Canaan, Connecticut
- Eminem - Rochester Hills, Michigan
- Diana Ross - Greenwich, Connecticut
- Stephen Sharer - Oakton, Virginia
- Drew Brees - New Orleans, Louisiana
- Judge Judy - Naples, Florida
- John Cena - Land 'O Lakes, Florida
- Stephen King - Casey Key, Florida
- Gladys Knight - Fairview, North Carolina
- Carrot Top - Las Vegas and Winter Park, Florida
- Dave Bautista - Tampa, Florida