By Celebrity Detective Steve
Famed sportscaster Al Michaels joined the cast of Monday Night Football as the lead play-by-play announcer in 1986 -- a position he would hold down for the next 20 years. Al Michaels has lived in Los Angeles for several years with his wife Linda. In late 2007, Al Michaels purchased a second home, this time in Indian Wells, California. Built in 2001 and located at The Reserve Club private residential golf community, the home has four bedrooms, four full bathrooms and a half, swimming pool, spa, built-in cooking area, mountain views, and 4,556 square feet.
Al Michaels house in Indian Wells, Caifornia.
Al Michaels paid $2.8 million for the home which had an original asking price of $3,150,000. The city of Indian Wells has a population of roughly 5,000 and is located in between Palm Desert and La Quinta.
Al Michaels is credited with making one of the most memorable calls in sports at the end of the "Miracle on Ice" hockey game during the 1980 Winter Olympics. In this game, the United States team defeated the seemingly invincible Soviet Union team. As the final seconds ticked away with the U.S. team ahead 4-3, Al Michaels exclaimed: "Do you believe in miracles? YES!"
Al Michaels with the call as the U.S. hockey team defeats the Soviet Union team at the 1980 Winter Olympics.
If you want some great tips on how to collect celebrity contact information check out my new celebrity addresses page: Click Here.
More: Most Popular Celebrity Homes and Lifestyles
- Brian Williams - New Canaan, Connecticut
- Rap Superstar Eminem - Rochester Hills, Michigan
- Legendary R&B Singer Diana Ross - Greenwich, Connecticut
- YouTube Star Stephen Sharer Oakton, Virginia
- Retired New Orleans Saints Quarterback Drew Brees - New Orleans, Louisiana
- Judge Judy - Naples, Florida
- WWE Superstar and Actor John Cena - Land 'O Lakes, Florida
- Horror Fiction Novelist Stephen King - Casey Key, Florida
- Gladys Knight - Fairview, North Carolina
- Dave Bautista - Tampa, Florida
Here you will find links to exclusive Celebrity Detective articles about fitness and food.
- Celebrity Chefs Share Tuna Salad Recipes
- Celebrities Who Eat Grilled Salmon
- Nutrition Break Down of Arnold's Egg Protein Shake
- Fitness Inspiration: High Detail Picture Slideshow of the Always Lean and Fit Emma Chamberlain