By Celebrity Detective Steve
Al Michaels house in Indian Wells, Caifornia.
Al Michaels paid $2.8 million for the home which had an original asking price of $3,150,000. The city of Indian Wells has a population of roughly 5,000 and is located in between Palm Desert and La Quinta.
Al Michaels is credited with making one of the most memorable calls in sports at the end of the "Miracle on Ice" hockey game during the 1980 Winter Olympics. In this game, the United States team defeated the seemingly invincible Soviet Union team. As the final seconds ticked away with the U.S. team ahead 4-3, Al Michaels exclaimed: "Do you believe in miracles? YES!"
Al Michaels with the call as the U.S. hockey team defeats the Soviet Union team at the 1980 Winter Olympics.
More: Celebrity Homes and Lifestyles
- Celebrity Chef Guy Fieri - Santa Rosa, California Click Here
- Rap Superstar Eminem - Rochester Hills, Michigan Click Here
- Legendary R&B Singer Diana Ross - Greenwich, Connecticut Click Here
- Youtube Star Stephen Sharer - Oakton, Virginia Click Here
- New Orleans Saints Quarterback Drew Brees - New orleans, Louisiana Click Here
- Judge Judy - Naples, Florida Click Here
- WWE Superstar and Actor John Cena - Land 'O Lakes, Florida Click Here
- Horror Fiction Novelist Stephen King - Casey Key, Florida Click Here
- American Idol Star Arthur Gunn - Wichita, Kansas Click Here
- Joe Rogan - Bell Canyon, California Click Here
Very Important COVID-19 Health Information
Did you know that studies are now revealing a connection between the coronavirus (COVID-19) severity with lack of vitmain D? In countries with high COVID-19 death rates such as Italy, Spain, and the UK, patients were found to have lower levels of vitmain D than countries with lower death rates. Although researchers of course cannot yet claim proof that vitmain D is effective against COVID-19, they have used these encouraging words: "there is strong circumstantial evidence of associations between vitamin D and the severity of COVID-19".
The way I feel about this is that because it is already an established fact that vitmain D helps strengthen the immune system, it stands to reason that it would be effective against a virus that exploits weakened immune systems, such as COVID-19. Beyond the immune system, vitamin D also aids in bone strength and contributes to heart health.
Information about the studies mentioned above can be found here: https://news.northwestern.edu/stories/2020/05/vitamin-d-appears-to-play-role-in-covid-19-mortality-rates/ and here: https://scitechdaily.com/vitamin-d-determines-severity-in-covid-19-researchers-urge-government-to-change-advice/.
You can get vitamin D from sunshine, foods like fish and egg yolks, and supplements. I'm taking vitamin D3 softgels available at Amazon - Amazon link
Best Wishes and Stay Healthy!
By Celebrity Detective Steve
Home | Athlete Houses | Music Houses |
Actors Houses | Athlete Addresses |
Music Addresses | Celebrity Health | Celebrity Fitness Inspiration |
Actors Addresses | Celebrity Contact Directories | More |