Published By Celebrity Detective Steve
NFL defensive end Adrian Clayborn was selected by the Tampa Bay Buccaneers in the 2011 NFL Draft - the 20th pick overall. Clayborn signed a four-year, $8.2 million contract with the Bucs in July 2011 then two months later the former Iowa Hawkeyes football standout purchased this 3,608 square-foot home in the small town of Land O Lakes, Florida located twenty miles north of Tampa. Built in 2006, the home has five bedrooms, three full bathrooms and a half, three-car garage, and a swimming pool.
Adrian Clayborn's house in Land O Lakes, Florida.
As of June 15, 2019, there is one home for sale in the neighborhood. A foreclosed home on Donington Castle Ln is selling for $175,000.
Before making it to the NFL Adrian Clayborn was a standout on the Iowa Hawkeyes football team where he played from 2006 to 2010.
Adrian Clayborn Atlanta signed with the Atlanta Falcons in 2019. On July 6, 2019 he will be celebrating his 31st birthday.
If you want some great tips on how to collect celebrity contact information check out my new celebrity addresses page: Click Here.
More: Most Popular Celebrity Homes and Lifestyles
- Bill Burr - Los Angeles, California
- Brian Williams - New Canaan, Connecticut
- Eminem - Rochester Hills, Michigan
- Diana Ross - Greenwich, Connecticut
- Stephen Sharer - Oakton, Virginia
- Drew Brees - New Orleans, Louisiana
- Judge Judy - Naples, Florida
- John Cena - Land 'O Lakes, Florida
- Stephen King - Casey Key, Florida
- Gladys Knight - Fairview, North Carolina
- Carrot Top - Las Vegas and Winter Park, Florida
- Dave Bautista - Tampa, Florida